Fight Club is an underground fighting club for men only. Founded by Tyler Durden and The Narrator, it is a forum where men of all different social standings from all different professions are able to strip off their labels and love each other as equals. The Narrator replaces his support group addiction with Fight Club, as he finds it far more therapeutic and genuine. Fight Club morphs into Project Mayhem, and eventually all fighting stops in favor of soap/explosives manufacture and training.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- 1st rule: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
- 2nd rule: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
- 3rd rule: If someone yells "stop," goes limp, taps out - the fight is over. (Added in the movie)
- 4th rule: Only two guys to a fight.
- 5th rule: One fight at a time.
- 6th rule: No shirts, no shoes.
- 7th rule: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
- 8th rule: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you Have to fight.
- 9th rule: Fight club will Always be Free (Added in the movie)